Giving to the Broom Center
This center is a team effort. Thanks to generous support from our donors, we can invest in the people who are working to improve the public relations industry.
Support from generous donors keeps the Glen M. Broom Center for Professional Development in Public Relations mission of improving public relations a reality. Every gift to the Broom Center makes a difference. Please consider making a contribution today.
Key founding donors in 2012 to the Broom Center were:
- Scott Allison of Allison + Partners
- Gordon Broom of HeplerBroom LLC
- Diane Gage Lofgren of Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Scott Pansky of Allison + Partners
- MaryLee Sachs of Changing MO LLC
- Larry Thomas, who retired from The Irvine Company
- Bill Trumpfheller from Nuffer, Smith, Tucker
These generous supporters gave or committed $50,000 or more to establish an endowed fund in the Broom Center:
- Scott Allison Endowment
- Glen M. Broom Center for Professional Development in Public Relations Endowment
- Tom P. Gable Endowed Scholarship for Public Relations
- Diane Gage Lofgren Endowed Scholarship
- Larry Thomas Endowment
Other supporters of the Broom Center include: